THE APPLICATION OF THE OIL FUEL FOR AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT. (THE FIRST HALF OF THE 20TH CENTURY)
So far development of the automobile transport was accompanied by means of change of the composition quantity of the oil fuel. From the moment of the invention of the internal combustion engines of the carburetor type was began the era of the use benzene of the motor oil, which was became the general product of oil refining. The invention of engines with high degrees of compression required fuel with the sufficient anti-detonation characteristics. In connection with that fact there was a tendency to gradual substitution of pure benzene with mixed benzene. Such additions as benzole, tetraethyllead and alcohol served as antidetonation dopants. The creation of such cracking-systems allowed to increase octane numbers of benzene. At the end of the 19th century the invention of the new diesel engine leed to the creation of another type of motor fuel. Diesel engines burned oil fuel. Thus, at the first half of the 20th century oil fuel took first place among motor fuel of all sorts on the foreign market.
- Kostrin K. // Neftyanik. – 1965.- №11. - P.36.
- Burrel G. // Neftyanoe hozyaistvo. – 1931.- №1. – P.123.
- Goldberg A. // Neftyanoe hozyaistvo. – 1926.- №5. – P. 751.
- Bukshpan Ya. // Neftyanoe hozyaistvo. – 1937.- №10. – P.77.
- Feynberg M. // Neftyanoe hozyaistvo. . – 1933.- №2. – P.150.
- Neftyanoe hozyaistvo. – 1931.-№6. – P.60.
- Yakovlev N.M. // Neftyanoe hozyaistvo. – 1933.- №1. - P.12.
- Sedyih N. // Neftyanoe hozyaistvo. – 1935.- №5. – P.72.
- Neftyanoe hozyaistvo. – 1934.- №10. – P.53.
- Sedyih N. // Neftyanoe hozyaistvo. – 1937.- №8. – P.68.
- Bukshpan Ya. // Neftyanoe hozyaistvo. – 1937.- №3. – P.67.
- Sedyih N. // Neftyanoe hozyaistvo. – 1938.- №7. – P.48.