THE PROCESS OF LIQUID ACCUMULATIONS REMOVING FROM NATURAL GAS PIPELINE
Ltd. “SPC “Knowledge”, Ufa, the Russian Federation
Ltd. “Transneft-Baltika”, St.- Peterburg, the Russian Federation
ZAO CTPI “Gasproject”, St.- Peterburg, the Russian Federation
From off-grade preparation of gas to the transport, incomplete moving away of water after hydrotests and other reasons in the cavity of main gas pipelines the accumulations of liquid appear periodically. For their moving away are presently used: a 1) washing with admission of cleansing piston or piston-delimiter; 2) blowing out with admission cleansing and at a necessity a piston-delimiter; 3) blowing out without admission of cleansing pistons. The first two methods are effective enough, but considerable part of main gas pipelines is not equipped by the chambers of reception and starting of cleansing devices, necessary for admission of pistons.
Blowing out of internal cavity of gas pipelines is used only for pipelines a diameter not exceeding a 219 mm, and long a less than 5 km in addition, the considerable losses of gas take place in this case. The method of bearing-out of accumulations of liquid is most attractive from main gas pipelines by the stream of the pumped over gas, as his losses are absent in this case. To the article data are driven about studies of this technology undertaken a by authors.
Foremost on the basis of method of dimensional analysis the type of criterion dependence was got for the calculation of relative expense of the liquid taken away by the pumped over gas. Further description of laboratory experiments follows: charts of setting, methodology of tests, got results.
Understanding that in laboratory terms it is practically impossible to get experimental formulas just and for main gas pipelines, in future authors resorted to the design of processes of bearing-out of accumulations of liquid with the use of the program ComsolMultiphysics. On the first stage the mathematical model of the experimental setting was created, a design was conducted at the physical parameters of corresponding to the model laboratory experiments.
Since the results of design and model laboratory experiment coincided practically, was drawn conclusion about adequacy of the worked out model of process of bearing-out of accumulations of liquid from pipelines and the design of their moving away was executed from main gas pipelines. As a result of processing of the obtained data a formula is got for the calculation of relative expense of liquid by the stream of the pumped over gas, suitable for practice of exploitation of highways.
- Korshak A. A. Design and operation of gas / A. A. Korshak, A. M. Nechval: Textbook for Universities. Saint Petersburg: Nedra, 2008. 488 p. [in Russian].
- Volkov M. M. Handbook of worker of the gas industry/ M. Volkov, A. L. Mikheev, K. A. Konev. M.: Energoatomizdat, 1989. 280. [in Russian].
- Mustafin F. M. Cleaning and testing of pipelines: a tutorial/ F. M. Mustafin, A. G. Gumerov, O. P. Kwiatkowski et M. OOO "Nedra-business Center", 2001. 255 p. [in Russian].
- Potapenko E. S. Experimental study of the effect of gas flow rate on liquid accumulation in the lower section of the pipeline // Gas industry. 2012. No. 9. P. 44 - 47. [in Russian].
- Potapenko E. S. Theoretical study of energy use of gas stream for the removal of fluid accumulations of gas/ E. S. Potapenko, I. M. coquelin, I. F. Malinkin// 2013. No. 4. P. 47 - 48. [in Russian].
- Sedov L. I. Methods of similarity and dimensional analysis in mechanics. M.: Nauka, 1977. 440 S. [in Russian].
design of bearing-out of liquid; experimental installation; gas pipelines; liquid accumulation; lower area; removal accumulations; вынос скоплений; газопровод; моделирование выноса жидкости; пониженные участки; скопления жидкости; экспериментальная установка DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2015-5-290-335 References to this article (GOST) Korshak A.A., Usoltsev M.E., Pshenin V.V. THE PROCESS OF LIQUID ACCUMULATIONS REMOVING FROM NATURAL GAS PIPELINE // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2015. №5. P.290-335. URL: http://ogbus.ru/issues/5_2015/ogbus_5_2015_p290-335_KorshakAA_ru_en.pdf