HYDROCARBON COMPOSITION OF CRUDE OILS FROM KOLTOGORSKY DEPRESSION AREA
The oils from Koltogorsky depression area are subdivided into oils, generated due to planktonogenic organic matter (OM) accumulated mainly under reducing conditions (the first group) and oils, generated with OM which was considerably contributed by coastal flora and sedimentation conditions were sub-oxidative and oxidative (the second group). The third group included biodegraded oil, the hydrocarbon composition of which was similar to oils of the second group though had a number of distinctive features.
- Современные методы исследования нефтей, под ред. Богомолова А.И., Темянко М.Б., Хотынцовой Л.И., Недра, Л., 1984.
- Peters K.E., Walters C.C., and Moldowan J.M. The Biomarker Guide. II.
- Biomarkers and Isotopes in Petroleum Systems and Earth History. Cambridge University Press, 2005.
- Петров Ал.А. Углеводороды нефти, Наука, 1984.
- Huang W.J. and Meinschein W.G. // Geoch. et Cosmoch. Acta. 43 (1979) 739.
- Volkman J.K., Banks M.R., Denwer K., Aquino Neto F.R. Biomarker composition and depositional setting Tasmanite oil shale from northern Tasmania, Australia // 14th Meet. оn Org. Geochem. (1989) №168.
- Philp R.P. and Gilbert. // Advances in Organic Geochemistry. New York: Pergamon Press. (1986) 73.
- Clark J.P. and Philp R.P. // Canadian Petroleum Geo.Bulletin.37 (1989) 401.
- Cheng Z.D. // Geochemical Biomarkers. Harwood Academic Publishers. (1988) 203.