Journal issues: 1/2007
Language: (RU, EN)
13 March, 2007
GEOECOLOGICAL RISK MANAGEMENT BY OPTIMIZING THE COMPRESSOR PLANT OPERATION AT THE NATURAL GAS MAIN PIPELINES
The approaches for optimizing the ecological risk management in the impact areas of compressor stations of natural gas main pipelines are considered based on the minimization of energy consumption. The relevant mathematical models for the given optimization task are suggested. As a pilot project the main pipeline “Central Asia – Center” is selected aimed the increasing gas transport and reconstruction. The emission optimization calculation and critical loads for emitted pollutants on the impacted ecosystems are carried out. The economical speculations are suggested to include the preventive ecological damage.
- Gazprom. Ecological report 2005. http://www.gazprom.ru/documents/Gazprom_Ecology_Rus_2005.pdf .
- ONTP 51-1-85. The All-Union norms of process engineering. Long-distance gas pipelines. M., Mingazprom, 1985.
- Sardanashvili S.A. Calculation methods and algorithms (pipeline gas transportation). M., Neft i Gaz, 2005.
- Sukharev M.G., Karasevich A.M. Process design and reliability control of gas and oil pipelines. ). M., Neft i Gaz, 2000.
- Norms of process engineering of long-distance gas pipelines (NTP MG). M. ООО VNIIGAZ, ООО IRTs «Gazprom», 2003.
- Bashkin V.N., Kazak A.S., Priputina I.V., Gorlov D.V. Evaluation of ecological risk during modernization of the Central Asia-Center gas transmission system. Environmental protection in oil and gas complex, 2006, № 5, 5-13.
- Order of Ministry of Natural Resources of Russia of 4 May1994 г. № 126.