Journal issues: 2/2015
30 April, 2015
WASTE OIL PROCESSING AND CHEMISTRY IN THE MANUFACTURE OF POTTERY
FSBEI USPTU, Ufa, the Russian Federation
The paper presents the results of an analytical review of the use of waste oil and chemicals in the manufacture of ceramic products. The effect of various types of additives on properties of ceramic products. The main raw materials for the manufacture of ceramic products include kaolin and clay. Along with this widely used mixed with various additives, such as fluxes, emaciated, pore-forming, kneading. Discussed in detail the effect of various additives on mechanical properties of ceramic products.
So emaciated additives are introduced into the ceramic mass to lower ductility and reduce air and firing shrinkage of clay. These include chamotte, dehydrated clay, sand, ground granulated blast furnace slag.
Pore-forming material is introduced into the mass of raw material to increase the porosity and lower thermal conductivity. For this purpose, substances which upon firing release carbon dioxide (ground chalk, dolomite).
The burnout agents, for example, sawdust, ground brown coal, waste coal preparation plants and lignin promote uniform sintered ceramic product.
Marshes are added to lower the sintering temperature of the clay, they include: feldspar, iron ore, dolomite, magnesite, talc.
The paper summarizes the characteristics of the existing waste oil processing and chemistry, are of interest in the production of ceramic products, both in terms of their utilization, as well as from the standpoint of improving the quality characteristics of the ceramic piece.
- Qashqai I. Scheinman and E. Sh clay brick production. The textbook for the prepara. workers in the workplace. Ed. 3rd, revised. and ext. M, "Higher. school ", 1978. 246 p. with silt. (Proftehobrazovains. Builds, materials). [in Russian].
- GI Gorchakov, Bazhenov YM Building materials Proc. for Wu-call. – M.: Stroyizdat, 1986. 688 p. [in Russian].
- Dvorkin L.I., Dvorkin OL Building materials from waste the Industrial Training handbook Rostov n / D: Phoenix, 2007. - 368 p. Building. [in Russian].
- Brockhaus and Efron Encyclopedic Dictionary: In 86 volumes (82 m., And 4 extra.). - SPb., 1890 - 1907.
- Krasyukov AF Petroleum coke. M.: Chemistry, 1966 – 264 p. [in Russian].
- Sunyaev ZI Refinement and application of petroleum coke – M.: Chemistry, 1966 – 173 p. [in Russian].
- TN Mukhina, Baranov NL, SE Babash and others. The pyrolysis of hydrocarbons. Moscow: Chemistry, 1987 - 240 p. [in Russian].
- Egorov AA, fatty BS, Cugat PV Haziyev MR, Chernov YS YS Nartdinov Recovery and utilization of coke production of obtaining of ethylene and propylene // Oil and gas business. Recycling. NEFTEKHIM mia 2014 v. 12, № 1, S 114-119. [in Russian].
an additive to ceramic products; burnable additives; carbon material; ceramic brick; coke tar pyrolysis of pyrite cinders; emaciated additive pore-forming materials; lignite; metallurgical slag; petroleum coke; smoothly; бурый уголь; выгорающие добавки; добавки к керамическим изделиям; керамический кирпич; кокс смолы пиролиза; металлургические шлаки; нефтяной кокс; отощающие добавки; пиритные огарки; плавни; порообразующие материалы; углеродный материал DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2015-2-217-229 References to this article (GOST) Bukatin M.V. WASTE OIL PROCESSING AND CHEMISTRY IN THE MANUFACTURE OF POTTERY // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2015. №2. P.217-229. URL: http://ogbus.ru/issues/2_2015/ogbus_2_2015_p217-229_BukatinMV_ru.pdf