The verification of the casing scale model with using of ABAQUS system at tensile load test
This article is relevant because of interest of oil-producing and oil-refining company in the using of CAD (Computer Aided Design)/CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) systems and in enhancement for decision specialized tasks: computing of pipelines, bore bits, casing, etc. In particular, the casing is under axial tensile loads during the life of the well because of the gravity force at lowering the casing. The critical section of the casing is situated on the wellhead and the tensile load arises because more joints are added to the string. The 3-D (3-Dimensional) casing model is created with CAD systems. The strength computing is performed with CAE-systems. Computing with CAE systems is necessary to know changing of casing shape under exploitation or emergency loads. Precision and integrity of results, which are got with CAE system, depends on correctness of input data. The real experiments are performed, to prove integrity of results, which were got with CAE system. There is example of decision task for computing casing with the popular CAD/CAE system – ABAQUS in this article. In addition there are verification of behavior of the realized with using of ABAQUS system casings scale design model and patterns which were broken with the pull test machine UMM-20 in this article.
- DS Simulia, 2013, ABAQUS PDF Documentation, Abaqus User’s Manual Part I-VII, 1137 p. [in English].
- Drilling Engineering Manual, Department of Petroleum Engineering, Heriot-Watt Universioty, 2013, 546 p. [in English].
- Dmitriev A. U. Basics of drilling technology, tutorial. Tomsk: publishing office: Tomsk Polytechnic University, 2008. 200 p. [in Russian].
- Shchukin A.A. Well construction, tutorial. Tomsk: publishing office STT, 2005. 588 p. [in Russian].
- Erdedi A.A. Theory of Strength of Materials, tutorial for students 8-th publication. Moscow, publishing office “Academy”, 2007. 320 p. [in Russian].
ABAQUS; ABQAQUS; CAE system; CAE система; casing; scale model.; tensile load; verification; верификация; масштабная модель.; обсадная колонна; растягивающая нагрузка DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2014-2-294-308 References to this article (GOST) E.A. Funtusov The verification of the casing scale model with using of ABAQUS system at tensile load test // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2014. №2. P.294-308. URL: http://ogbus.ru/eng/authors/FuntusovEA/FuntusovEA_1e.pdf