Upper famennian reefs of the central and southern parts of the Timan-Pechora province and oil-gas presence prospects
The suggested conception of the upper famennian reefs formation deviates from the common formation model developed by M.M. Grachevckiy and his followers. The reefs observed belong to the near-slope graben-shaped paleobendings. Fractures mostly affected their formation. The upper famennian reefs are perspective for searching of new hydrocarbon accumulations. The probable exploration spots should be chosen relying on Vzzz positive anomalies.
- Entsov II Regularities of formation of the Upper Reef Central and Southern Timan-Pechora province // reefs and carbonate psefitolity: Materials of All-Russian lithological meeting. Syktyvkar, Komi Scientific Center RAS IG, 2010. Pp. 203-205.
- Correlation of different facies strata for oil and gas / M.M.Grachevsky etc., rev. and add. Nedra, 1976. 206.
- V.A. Raznitsyn Conditions of formation of oil and gas deposits tour topPechora region, Proc. / Komi Branch of the USSR. 1959. , Vol. 7. Pp. 63-95.
- A.A. Sultanaev V.I. Bogatsky, T.I.Kushnaryov Upper Devonian-Early Carboniferous basins north-east of the Russian Platform and their prospects for oil and gas / / Oil and gas geology. 1972. Number 12. Pp. 55-61.
- T.A.Link Theory of transgressive and regressive reef (bioherm) development and origin oil / / Bull. amer.assoc. petrol. geol. 1950.Vol. 34.№ 2. Pp. 263-294.
accumulation; depression; fracture; isopachyte; paleotectonic profile; reef; seismoprofile; thickness; Vzzz anomaly; аномалия Vzzz; впадина; изопахита; месторождение; мощность; палеотектонический разрез; разлом; риф; сейсмический профиль References to this article (GOST) I.I. Yentsov. Upper famennian reefs of the central and southern parts of the Timan-Pechora province and oil-gas presence prospects // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №1. P.81-92. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/YentsovII/YentsovII_1.pdf