Journal issues: 3/2015
INFLUENCE ON PROCESSES MACROCOSM IN THE OIL AND GAS FIELDS
the Bashkir regional branch of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (RANS BRB),the West-Siberian Center of the International Academy for System Studies (IASS WSC), Ufa, Russian Federation
Is a brief overview on the topic of migration of hydrocarbons in the subsoil, the various factors influencing the process of flood recovery and coning in holes zones, transition zones of water zones and the oil-water contact, invasion and scattering halos. It is shown that the essential factor, not previously accounted for in the description of all these processes is the influence of the tidal humps formed by the action of the gravitational field of the Moon and the Sun, as well as irregular rotation of the Earth. That is generally not considered the impact on the local macro processes in oil and gas fields and wells.
The most important factors in the rezervuar and migration of hydrocarbons in the formation of clusters of galaxies are considered the seal rocks, hydrostatic factor, gravitational forces (buoyancy of oil and gas) and of high-traps overpressure. Other factors accompany and complicate the basic forms of movement of hydrocarbons.
In all conditions, the capillary processes are accompanied by a counter movement of water to oil (counter) – water is introduced by small pore channels in oil-saturated zone and oil – on major channels in zone.
Summarizing a number of literary sources, scientists call the following main reasons for admission to the well bottom water: approximation of contour treatment as the selection of oil from the reservoir; bottom water coning; the channeling of the well annulus.
For OWC level can be taken by some averaged value KAP is an inclined and a curved surface. PP water-oil itself has a certain length in the thickness of the formation that depends on the properties of reservoir fluids and reservoir. Oil oxidized PP is more heavy and viscous. Collector PP has inferior filtration-capacitive properties due to its bituminisation.
The stability of the water zones for a long geological time, and an increasing deterioration of the reservoir permeability is possible if there is a periodic disturbing external influence on the transition zone whereby the oil and water is mixed as a result of the initiation of the main and related factors. This disturbance tidal humps are generated by the attraction of the moon and sun, as well as the changing moment of inertia due to the irregular rotation of the Earth. Naturally, these factors influence the development of processes and coning invasion halos of gas in the dome of the tires.
- Geologija i geohimija nefti i gaza / Bakirov A.A. [i dr.]. Pod red. Bakirova A.A., Tabasaranskogo Z.A. M.: Nedra, 1982. 288 s. [in Russian].
- Surguchev M.L. Metody kontrolja i regulirovanija processa razrabotki neftjanyh mestorozhdenij. M.: Nedra, 1968. 301 s. [in Russian].
- Vladimirov I.V., Hisamutdinov N.I., Taziev M.M. Problemy razrabotki vodoneftjanyh i chastichno zavodnennyh zon neftjanyh mestorozhdenie. M.: OAO «VNIIOJeNG», 2007. 360 s. [in Russian].
- Shvecov V.D. Preduprezhdenie gazoprojavlenij i vybrosov pri burenii glubokih skvazhin. M.: Nedra, 1988. 200 s. [in Russian].
- Mehanizmy formirovanija i tehnologii ogranichenija vodopritokov / Petrov N.A. [i dr.]; Pod red. prof. L.A. Alekseeva. M.: Himija, 2005. 172 s. [in Russian].
- Gazizov H.V. Jevoljucija makrosistem. Jevoljucija planetnyh sistem. – Ufa: GIP RB «Ufimskij poligrafkombinat», 2006. 243 s. [in Russian].
coning; halo invasion; migration of hydrocarbons; oil-water contact; tectonic movement; the capillary counter-gravitational influence; the transition zone; tidal humps; water-oil zone; watering holes; водонефтяная зона; водонефтяной контакт; гравитационное воздействие; капиллярные противотоки; конусообразование; миграция углеводородов; обводнение скважин; ореол вторжения; переходная зона; приливные горбы; тектонические движения DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2015-3-208-236 References to this article (GOST) Petrov N.A. INFLUENCE ON PROCESSES MACROCOSM IN THE OIL AND GAS FIELDS // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2015. №3. P.208-236. URL: http://ogbus.ru/issues/3_2015/ogbus_3_2015_p208-236_PetrovNA_ru.pdf