Journal issues: 6/2012
1 November, 2012
Influence of climatic conditions on fire and explosion danger of process of storage of oil in reservoir parks
In this article the authors considers the question of influence the weather conditions on evaporation process of oil and formation the explosive steam-air mixes is considered at its emergency spill. Results of numerical modeling the evaporation process of oil are given at a various temperature and speed of movement surrounding air. The estimation is given to influence of climatic conditions in the location of objects, on the value of its fire-explosion hazards.
- SP 12.13130.2009 "Defining categories of buildings, rooms and outdoor facilities for explosion and fire hazard." Moscow: Institute of Fire Prevention, 2009. 27 p.
- Order Russian Emergencies Ministry of 10.07.2009 № 404 "On approval of the methodology for determining the estimated values of fire risk at the production facilities." Moscow, 2009. 37 p.
- SNiP 23-01-99 "Building Climatology." Moscow, 2001. 79 p.
- A Reference Guide to the SNIP 23-01-99 *. Moscow: Institute for Building Physics RAASN, 2004. 135 p.
- Zemenkov YD Oil evaporation from an open surface in case of failure on the main oil. Dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Science. Ufa, UNI, 1986. 202.
- Sheverdin AV An evaluation of the explosive gas-vapor cloud formed during rapid depressurization equipment refineries. Dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Science. Ufa UGNTU, 2001. 171 p.
- Nikolai Ryabov Fire and explosion hazard evaporation of oil from the open surface to the atmosphere during repair work on the main oil. Moscow: AGPS, 2000. 166.
- Kozlitin AM Development of theory and methods of risk assessment for industrial safety of oil and gas complex. Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2006. 366 p.
climatic conditions; emergency spill; explosive cloud; oil evaporation; аварийный пролив; взрывоопасное облако; испарение нефти; климатические условия References to this article (GOST) R.S. Satyukov, F.Sh. Khafizov, V.V. Kokorin. Influence of climatic conditions on fire and explosion danger of process of storage of oil in reservoir parks // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2012. №6. P.481-494. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/SatyukovRS/SatyukovRS_1.pdf