INFLUENCE OF MODES OF WELDING ON THERMAL DIFFUSION PROCESSES IN MULTILAYERED WELDED CONNECTIONS OF PIPELINES
FSBEI HPE "Perm National Research Polytechnical University", Perm, the Russian Federation
In article nature of change of nonmetallic inclusions in welded connections pipe staly welding from modes is considered. Ring welded seams of connections of pipelines according to the technological project generally are multilayered. Researches are conducted on welded seams staly pipe purpose of type 17G1S-U. The thermal diffusion processes proceeding at welding of multipass seams, depend on welding modes, and conduct to change of nonmetallic inclusions in separate layers of welded connection. The special attention is deserved by a seam root because is in more difficult conditions in use and is exposed to mnograktony thermal impact of welding. Nonmetallic inclusions have no kogeretny communication with metal and are concentrators of tension owing to what can lead in use to formation of more difficult defects like cracks that pipeline destruction is the reason of formation of the main crack and, as a result. Nature of formation of inclusions influences quality of welded seams and ensuring reliability of welded connection of the pipeline as a whole. During researches change of a volume fraction of inclusions and them layer-by-layer in welded seams of quantity is analysed at different modes of welding. It is established that the parameter of optimization of technologies of welding is the size of running energy defining both properties, and a version, size and distribution of nonmetallic inclusions in welded connections.
- E.M. Fedoseyeva / About a role of nonmetallic inclusions in operational reliability of welded connections of the main pipelines. // Modern problems of mechanical engineering: works V of the International scientific and technical conference; Tomsk polytechnical university. Tomsk: Publishing house of Tomsk polytechnical university, 2010. Page 401-406. [in Russian].
- Fedoseyeva E.M., Ignatov M. N., Letyagin I.M. Influence of a repeated thermal cycle of welding on formation of nonmetallic inclusions in multilayered welded seams pipe the steels. // "Welding and Diagnostics".2011. No. 2. Page 18-21. [in Russian].
- Fedoseyeva E.M., Ignatov M.N., Ignatova A.M. X-ray spectral microprobe analysis of mineralogical structure of nonmetallic inclusions of welded connections of the main pipelines. // PGTU bulletin. Mechanical engineering, materials science. 2010. T. 12. No. 5. Page 69-77. [in Russian].
- Modern ideas of the nature of nonmetallic inclusions in steel welded connections and about ways of their identification and control / Kanina A.S. [and other] // Welding: science, practice, education: collection of reports of scientific and technical conference / URFA, Urals. welding in-t. Yekaterinburg, 2010. Page 25-36. [in Russian].
- Modern methods of identification of nonmetallic inclusions in welded connections pipe the steels / Fedoseyeva E.M. [and other] // Heavy mechanical engineering. 2011. No. 1. Page 45-47. [in Russian].
nonmetallic inclusions; pipeline; running energy; thermal diffusion processes; welding mode; неметаллические включения; погонная энергия; режим сварки; термодиффузионные процессы; трубопровод DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2014-5-431-449 References to this article (GOST) Fedoseyeva E.M. INFLUENCE OF MODES OF WELDING ON THERMAL DIFFUSION PROCESSES IN MULTILAYERED WELDED CONNECTIONS OF PIPELINES // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2014. №5. P.431-449. URL: http://ogbus.ru/issues/5_2014/ogbus_5_2014_p431-449_FedoseyevaEМ_ru_en.pdf