Journal issues: 1/2013
Impact of liquid temperature on the residual amount of dissolved gas while measuring gas-oil ratio
The results of the measurement of the gas oil factor in a number of Kogalym group fields in Western Siberia are shown. It is proved that the number of the residual amount of the dissolved gas can in some cases significantly exceed the amount of free gas measured by “ACMA” metering station. Other things being equal, the sharp increase of the amount of dissolved gas occurs at temperatures below 15 °C.
- Gabdrakhmanov N.H., Davydova O.V. Commercial research process gas separation at the reception submersible pumps //STJ "The problems of gathering and transportation of crude oil and petroleum products" / IPTER. Ufa, 2010.No. 4 (82). P. 59-62.
- Comparative analysis of the measuring equipment to determine the GOR // Valeev M.D.and oth. / Oil Industry. 2011. Number 1. P. 96-99.
- Pat. 78524 RF. A device for separating gas from oil wells; zayavl.02.04.2007, publ. 27.11.2008.BI 2008 number 33.
- Pat. 86657 RF. A device for separating gas from oil wells; zayavl.28.02.2008, publ. 10.09.2009.BI 2009 number 25.
- Pat. 2439316 Russia. Way to measure the flow rates of oil and associated gas from oil wells; zayavl.05.04.2010, publ. 10.01.2012.BI 2012 number 1.
- Persiyantsev M.N. Oil production in the complicated conditions. M. Nedra.- 2000.-654 p.
"ACMA" metering stations; associated gas; dissolved gas; free gas; GOR; temperature and pressure of the measurement; газовый фактор нефти; замерная установка «АСМА»; попутный нефтяной газ; растворенный газ; свободный газ; температура и давление измерения References to this article (GOST) O.V. Davydova. Impact of liquid temperature on the residual amount of dissolved gas while measuring gas-oil ratio // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №1. P.181-189. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/DavydovaOV/DavydovaOV_1.pdf