WAYS OF IMPROVEMENT OF ROTARY BITS FOR OIL AND GAS WELLS DRILLING
At the modern stage of the improvement and elaboration of new tools for drilling and repair of wells, an agreement of geometric parameters and flow process properties is necessary not only of the tool as a whole or its functional systems, but of the component parts of the functional systems with an actual distribution per them of kinematics, power and energetic characteristics of the mode of its operation. Such approach to the solution of this problem requires a statement and fulfilment of detailed researches of work relating to a wear for each system of the tool and its components. For ex, as for a rotary bit’s support its functioning and wear of bearings, sealing properties, a lubrication system operation, lubricants in specific conditions of the support’s functioning. Detailed research works, carried out at the university, allowed to underline weak parts of each system and concentrate efforts of the scientists, firstly, on the achievement of equal-strength of tool’s components, and then, on the elaboration of it at a new qualitative level.
This article is based on researches of the mechanical processes in mining rocks and rock- destruction tools, which started under the leadership of professor L.A. Shreiner and were continued at USPTU under the leadership of Prof. M.P. Mavliutov in the direction of a dynamic destruction of mining rocks when drilling and hydraulics of the zone attached to the well; Prof. A.I. Spivak in the direction of mining rocks abrasion and wear-resistance of rock-destructive tools and Prof. G.V. Konesev in the direction of tribotechnique, applying to the conditions of wells’ drilling.
At present, a complete school of researchers of these problems was formed at USPTU, and the authors of the represented article are included in this structure as well.
- Mavliutov M.R. Destruction of mining rocks when drilling wells. - M.: Nedra,1978.-215p.
- Spivak A.I. Abrasion of mining rocks -M.: Nedra,1977.-240p.
- Konesev G.V., Mavliutov M.R., Spivak A.I., Muliukov R.A. Lubricating action of media in drilling technology. - M.: Nedra,1993.-272p.
- Spivak A.I., Popov A.N. Destruction of mining rocks when drilling wells: Text-book for VUZ’s. - M.: Nedra,1994.-261p.
- Patent 376550 USSR Unit for an armament’s test of the bit for wear / A.I. Spivak, B.N. Trushkin, A.N. Popov, N.M. Filimonov // Discoveries. Inventions. – 1973. – Bulletin No 17.
- Zhulayev V.P., Popov A.N. The effect of a rotary bit’s distortion on the serviceability of the rotary bit’s sealing ring // News of VUZes. Oil and gas, 1983. - No 9.
- Matveyev Y.G. Design structures and lubrication systems of the supports of rotary bits. Training appliance.-Ufa, USPTU, 1966.-90p.
- Matveyev Y.G., Popov M.A. Jamming in sliding bearings and its effect on the functioning of bits with supports AY// Modern problems of drilling and oil-field mechanics. Inter-VUZ’ thematic collection of scientific labours-Ufa, 1996.
- Patent 1808969 USSR. Sealing of rotary bit’s support / A.N. Popov, Y.G. Matveyev, B.N. Trushkin, A.V. Torgashev and others// Discoveries. Inventions.-1993. Bulletin No 14.
- Zhulayev V.P., Matveyev Y.G., Popov A.N., Trushkin B.N. The influence of an excess pressure of the lubrication material in the supports of rotary bits on their wear-resistance //Technology of drilling of oil and gas wells: Inter-VUZ’ thematic collection of scientific labours-Ufa: USPTU, 1987.
- Patent 1104144 USSR. Lubrication for hermetically closed oil-filled supports of rotary bits / G.V. Konesev, M.R. Mavliutov, A.I. Spivak, R.A. Ismalov and others// Discoveries. Inventions.-1984. Bulletin No 27.
- Asfandiyarov L.Kh., Ismakov R.A. Study in the field of chemical physics of the surface at an increase in serviceability of heavy-loaded friction units//Intertribo-90: Tribologic problems in exposed systems of friction, Czechoslovakia, section “C”.
- Ismakov R.A. Some scientific-technical problems of oil production development in Russia // KNR, Journal of petrochemical universities, 1997.- N 4.- Vol.10.- P.76-78.
- Patent 1177339 USSR. Lubrication for supports of rotary bits / A.I. Popenov, M.R. Mavliutov, A.I. Spivak, G.V. Konesev, Z.M. Shakhmayev, R.A. Ismakov, R.A. Muliukov // Discoveries. Inventions.- 1985. -Bulletin No 33.
- Patent 1778162 RF. Lubrication for supports of rotary bits / R.A. Ismakov, R.A. Muliukov, G.V. Konesev and others/ Discoveries. Inventions.-1992.- Bulletin No 44.
- Patent 1456456 USSR. Lubrication for supports of rotary bits / M.R. Mavliutov, G.V. Konesev, M.Y. Matikubov, R.A. Muliukov and others/ Discoveries. Inventions.-1989.- Bulletin No 5.
- Patent 1444347 USSR. Lubrication for supports of rotary bits / T.A. Motyleva, N.G. Kashkarov, N.N. Verkhovskaya, Y.T. Ivchenko, A.A. Akhmetov, V.K. Khomiak, G.V. Konesev, S.V. Kolonskikh/ Discoveries. Inventions.-1988. -Bulletin No 46.