Journal issues: 2/2013
1 March, 2013
Dependence of the expenses connected with hydraulic resistance of the main gas pipeline from different values of reference temperature of gas
The author analyzes features of operation of the main gas pipeline in the conditions of different values of reference temperature of gas on an entrance. Represents the main methods, formulas and ratios which are used in this research for calculations of technological parameters and economic indicators of operation of the gas pipeline and gas-distributing units. Considerable influence of reference temperature of gas on expenses on a site of a gas pipeline is shown. The decrease of the specific expenses at a total load of gas air cooling devices in certain cases could reach 29 %. Calculation of size of expenses is possible for each gas pipeline by means of use of known formulas. However, this way is difficult as previously it demands definition of a large number of various parameters, for example, thermal characteristics of soil in which the gas pipeline lies. That is why we need simpler and convenient way of the solution of an objective. The author of this article investigates the way of calculations which represents parameters for projected modes in a relative look to an existing mode. This way considerably simplifies the solution of the task as it excludes from calculations a large number of parameters, invariable for a present situation of time. The concrete examples presented by the author, show the corresponding regularities of dependence of expenses on a gas pipeline site from the reference temperature of gas. The author shows that schedules of dependence of expenses on a gas pipeline site from the reference temperature of gas in the conditions of various sizes of a commercial consumption of gas look like proportional dependences in all the range of changes of reference temperature of gas, temperature of atmospheric air and a consumption of gas. Using charts of a condition and known methods of calculation of critical parameters of natural gas, the author offers a physical explanation for the found fact of proportional dependence of expenses on a gas pipeline site from the reference temperature of gas. The author offers convenient for application in practice an express method of calculation of changes of expenses which are connected with the hydraulic resistance of a site of the gas pipeline in the conditions of change of reference temperature of gas. The author of the article makes practical recommendations about application of the offered express method taking into account the working range of pressure.
- Vanchin A.G. Tehniko-ekonomicheskaya ocenka raboty gazotransportnogo uzla // Neftegazovoe delo: elektron. nauch. zhurn. 2012. №5. S. 124-137.
- Kalinin A.F. Raschet, regulirovanie i optimizaciya rezhimov raboty gazoperekachivayushih agregatov. M.: MPA-Press, 2011. 264 s.
- Lopatin A.S. Termodinamicheskoe obespechenie energotehnologicheskih zadach truboprovodnogo transporta prirodnyh gazov. M.: izd-vo «Neftyanik», 1996. 82 s.
- Normy tehnologicheskogo proektirovaniya magistral'nyh gazoprovodov. STO Gazprom. M.: OAO «Gazprom», 2006. 192 s.
- Pen'kov M.M., Pirogov S.Yu. Prirodnyi gaz. Metan: spravochnik. SPb.: NPO Professional 2006; 848 s.
- Staskevich N.L., Vigdorchik D.Ya. Spravochnik po szhizhennym uglevodorodnym gazam. L.: Nedra, 1986, 543 s.
- Truboprovodnyi transport nefti i gaza: uchebnik dlya vuzov/ R.A. Aliev, V.D. Belousov, A.G. Nemudrov i dr. 2-e izd., pererab. i dop. M.: Nedra, 1988. 368 s.
air cooling device; characteristic; diagnostics; express method; factor of a technical condition; technical condition; transport of natural gas; аппарат воздушного охлаждения; диагностика; коэффициент технического состояния; техническое состояние; транспорт природного газа; характеристика; экспресс метод References to this article (GOST) A.G. Vanchin. Dependence of the expenses connected with hydraulic resistance of the main gas pipeline from different values of reference temperature of gas // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №2. P.262-278. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/Vanchin/Vanchin_11.pdf